[Cialug] Venue for this month's meeting?

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:40:03 CST 2012

Don Cady had an excellent idea. Why don't we just meet up somewhere
for food and drinks? We could do an Eventbrite event to get RSVPs so
we know whether or not we'll need to make a reservation.

Therefore, please throw out your suggestions as to what restaurant we
should pick! Here are a few of my ideas:
- Rock Bottom (remember back in the day when we'd go there after meetings?)
- Raccoon River
- Exile
- Granite City

You may notice a theme above (all brew pubs), but that certainly isn't
a requirement.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night