[Cialug] OT: Cat-5 and -6 cables to give away

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Sun Apr 15 12:16:42 CDT 2012

If no one else wants them, I'll take them.  I don't actually need them for anything, but needing cable and ends always happens when you don't have (or just can't find) any.  If anyone else has a use for them, they get preference, and I'll just take the junk that's left over.

-- Matt

Sent from my ASUS Transformer