[Cialug] OT: Cat-5 and -6 cables to give away

Rob Miller rob at dotcomservices.com
Sun Apr 15 12:03:05 CDT 2012

I've got a 20-year collection of cables that I'd like to get rid of ...

1 orange cross-over cable, 6 foot
1 blue cross-over cable, labled "cross-wired" 6 foot
1 blue Cat-5 cable, 10 or 12  foot
1 black Cat-5 cable, 25 foot
1 grey Cat-6 cable, 50 foot, from Best Buy / Geek Squad, 50 foot, with a
witty line printed on it, something about the width of a pterodactyl's
wingspan
1 grey Cat-? cable, 75 foot, from Radio Shack

All of them are ready to plug in and I have several Cat cable connectors,
too.

Let me know and I can bring them to the meeting Wednesday night.

Thanks.