[Cialug] NetBotz?

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Thu Apr 12 08:55:52 CDT 2012

I have several of the SuperGoose II units:
http://www.itwatchdogs.com/product-detail-supergoose_ii-11.html

They have several different ways to get data out of the unit for trending and historic data besides SNMP that are useful. I use their XML output in other monitoring display applications that are kind of fun.

-Tom