[Cialug] sata drive bays

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Thu Sep 29 22:35:48 CDT 2011

Definately check Ebay.  I got a Xyratex 2U chassis w/ dual dual-core xeons
(52xx or 53xx, can't remember) w/ 4GB RAM and a hot-swap backplane for 100
bucks shipped.  Xyratex is the main supplier to NetApp for their disk
shelves (at least they used to be).  It's quality hardware, and goes pretty
cheap.

  _____