[Cialug] File download issue

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 22:14:30 CDT 2011

I have been trying to download the current version of virtualbox today and each time I start the download it stops before getting the entire file and reports in a brief popup in the lower right of my screen that all file downloads completed.  Of about 6 attempts I think the most I received was about 27 MB of the  62MB file that is starts out telling me that I am downloading.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

I am running version 10.04 Ubuntu with all updates on my Netbook.