[Cialug] AmesLUG: This Thursday (yes, already!), "News for Nerds."

Scott Prader sprader at iastate.edu
Thu Sep 8 19:39:07 CDT 2011

Looks like I won't be there either tonight.  Unexpected personal event has
me tied up.

-Scott

On Tuesday, September 6, 2011, Matthew Steven <matthew at geniusweb.com> wrote:
> Rob Malda resigned from Slashdot a few weeks ago, and for wont of a better
meeting idea, we're calling a roundtable, starting with the topic of "news
for nerds.

> How do you get your news? From where? On what devices?
>
> Other than that, it's open. Bring your Linux/UNIX questions, and maybe a
few bash or vim tips to share.

> Find us at the Ames Public Library (515 Douglas). To get to the Founder's
Suite, go to the second level (stair near the Information Desk on your
left), follow the winding hallway to the back, and turn left in the large
hallway. Meeting starts at 7:30pm.

> I may be playing airport taxi and possibly won't make it to this one.
>
> --
> Matthew Steven
> http://www.geniusweb.com/
> (515) 999 0842 <tel:%28515%29%20999%200842>

Scott Prader
Undergraduate Electrical Engineer
CARC, SSCL, AmesLUG
sprader at iastate.edu