[Cialug] AmesLUG: This Thursday (yes, already!), "News for Nerds."

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Tue Sep 6 18:51:37 CDT 2011

Rob Malda resigned from Slashdot a few weeks ago, and for wont of a
better meeting idea, we're calling a roundtable, starting with the topic
of "news for nerds."

How do you get your news? From where? On what devices?

Other than that, it's open. Bring your Linux/UNIX questions, and maybe a
few bash or vim tips to share.

Find us at the Ames Public Library (515 Douglas). To get to the
Founder's Suite, go to the second level (stair near the Information Desk
on your left), follow the winding hallway to the back, and turn left in
the large hallway. Meeting starts at 7:30pm.

I may be playing airport taxi and possibly won't make it to this one.

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/