[Cialug] CIALUG Google+ Circle

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:54:55 CDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Josh More <jmore at starmind.org> wrote:
> I suspect you've just locked down your privacy settings more tightly.

No disrespect, but I don't think you understand how Google+ works.  Or I don't.

I don't think there's a way to adjust privacy settings.  Anyone can
add anyone to their circles, and there's nothing to be gained from it,
spammer-wise.  That's what really puzzles me about all the people
who've added me to their circles.  They don't get anything except that
they see any posts I make that I mark "public".  That's it.  They
can't post to my stream or send me ads or anything like that.  It's
not like Facebook "friends".

--
Todd