[Cialug] OT: Richard Stallman's list of requests when speaking

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Thu Oct 27 15:06:54 CDT 2011

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed reading it!

He's a man who knows exactly what he wants, and balks at anything that
might soften his impact.What Steve Jobs was to making Apple profitable
and willing to take risks, RMS is to making software free and
transparent. Nothing stands in his intransigent way. I hope RMS is as
honored for that as Steve was for his style, it has doubtless caused him
a great deal of hardship to choose that kind of life.

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/