[Cialug] Streaming USB webcam video

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 23:31:34 CST 2011

I have my camera uploading a still picture to my web page using FTP on a timed basis but when it does so the security permissions are changed from 666 to 600 and the web server will not display the picture until I manually change the permissions back to 666.  How do I keep this from happening?  I am using the same user account to FTP that I use to change the permissions.