[Cialug] CIALUG Google+ Circle

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Tue Nov 1 08:26:53 CDT 2011

Sorry Todd, but I think it's you.  :)

You can set your Google+ privacy settings at
https://plus.google.com/settings/privacy

In fact, log out and compare these two Google+ profiles.  I suspect this
may be the reasons for the "stalking" of one but not the other.

https://plus.google.com/109521751228638686041/about  <--- Todd's
https://plus.google.com/112831525254448176105/about   <--- Ken's

Note that Todd is also sharing Photos, Videos and Buzz and Ken is not.
This makes Todd's profile much more findable, but at a cost of privacy.

-Josh