[Cialug] Ubuntu 11.04

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri May 20 10:44:25 CDT 2011

Lee, marketing convo aside, I'll make a point of being at the next meeting
to listen and try and understand what you're talking about. I assume there's
something broken if you feel so strongly it's unusable.

I upgraded my system without really thinking about it, everything seems to
be different, but in order.
No issues, a ton of differences, but no issues.

Theron