[Cialug] Ubuntu 11.04

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Thu May 19 17:46:16 CDT 2011

Open BSD isn't designed for the user is it?  Is it's goal to be installed on
a laptop you could buy from dell or best buy for your grandma?  That's the
level of user ubuntu is trying to make an experience for.

Your comment about going to the openBSD mailing list is the same as asking
for BBQ advice on a vegan forum.

-Theron