[Cialug] Ubuntu 11.04

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:41:48 CDT 2011

You can get Kubuntu, which runs a fairly standard KDE install. IMHO it's
more familiar experience to Windows users than the Gnome / Ubuntu desktop.

I've been a KDE user for a long time (mostly with Mandriva linux, soon to be
using Mageia, when the final release is out in a couple of weeks), I like it
a lot.

You don't have to be like "everyone else" and run Ubuntu. :)

-dc