[Cialug] Webgeeks rails 3 coding dojo, part 2 Monday night

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Mar 29 12:08:23 CDT 2011

Hello, next Monday at 7:00 pm will be our next coding dojo. Last time we
built a simple Rails 3 app, this time we'll add onto it, making it more
complex and interesting. The event is at Foundry Coworking (1312 Locust,
Suite 204, Des Moines, Iowa, 50309).

Full details are at
http://www.dsmwebgeeks.com/2011/03/coding-dojo-rails-3-part-deux/ including
a link to the source code so that you can play with it before hand.

These events are especially fun when more people attend. Feel free to invite
others or spread the word around about this event.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin