[Cialug] Lightweight linux for video on imac g4

Mathew Phillips mathewrphillips at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:52:25 CDT 2011

It does have an nVidia GeForce 4 MX with 64MB of DDR SDRAM card in it. Not
sure if there would be native linux drivers for it though. I'm downloading a
YDL iso right now but it kinda scares me that it's latest versions are
targeting the PS3, hopefully the kernel still has the older ppc support in
it.