[Cialug] Lightweight linux for video on imac g4

Mathew Phillips mathewrphillips at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:13:37 CDT 2011

Im not a big hardware guy, this is the specs for the memory

PC2100 (266 MHz) DDR SDRAM
Expandable up to 2GB via one factory installed memory module in a 184-pin
DIMM slot and one 200-pin user-accessible SO-DIMM slot (officially only 1GB
is supported)

So from what I can gather unless your sticks are DDR i don't think it would
help me much. I appreciate the offer though!