[Cialug] Evolution Questions

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:16:52 CDT 2011

I've recently started using Evolution for mail, using IMAPX.  Two
problems I've run into are:

1) My server keeps a spam folder with stuff that SpamAssassin has
marked.  If I unsubscribe from that folder it just comes back next
time I start Evolution.
2) One of my server folders won't let me view the messages in it.
They're listed, but for some of the emails, when I click on it the
message window is blank.  If I double-click and open it's blank.  But
if I move the message to another folder then I can view it.  This
folder has a lot of emails in it, in case that matters.  I can't
figure out what makes the difference in whether a message shows or
not.

Any ideas on how to make these work?

Also, I've created a Search folder with conditions, but nothing is
showing up.  But I can troubleshoot that later.

--
Todd