[Cialug] vim on cygwin

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Wed Mar 16 21:59:06 CDT 2011

I gave up on cygwin a while ago.  While I liked the idea, I found I liked
using applications native to an os more than spending hours trying to make
things work.  +1 to kenny's comment, and i'll add a distaste for wine as
well.

http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey