[Cialug] Mailing List Setup

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Fri Mar 11 07:34:40 CST 2011

I second that. It's the best default given the nature of the list. I
think we would produce other issues if we changed it no so midstream
anyway.

I know at least one person who has been fired from a TWO jobs for making
some snide comment in an email and hitting reply all. Always check who
you are sending to.