[Cialug] Mailing List Setup

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:50:05 CST 2011

The mailman list set up that way, because that's the way I liked it at the
time, and I think that's how the previous majordomo list was configured.

This is intended to be a public discussion list, so I think it makes sense
to make it reply to the list.

IMHO, you should always look at your To: field before you hit send anyway.

-dc