[Cialug] tips for sharing files inside a VM

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Thu Mar 10 22:14:34 CST 2011

Haha!  Yeah, I was going to suggest sshfs, but got distracted.  I just
mounted my C:\ drive from my gaming PC (Windows 7 Ultimate with
cygwin/openssh installed) to a directory/path within my home directory
on this nettop PC (Ubuntu 10.10) so that I could have easy access to my
music and videos while I'm unable to physically get to that computer.
It is impressively usable even over wireless-n on an Atom CPU.

-- Matt