[Cialug] Trumpet Winschlock

Mathew Phillips mathewrphillips at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:29:19 CST 2011

Man i forgot how ugly the new /. layout is since I've been reading it in
GReader. I'm just old enough that I remember using 3.1 on my dad's first
behemoth laptop. We didn't even have dialup back then though so I have no
idea how the experience would have been. But it's interesting how a site
with so much readership can seemingly gloss over the truth (if there is some
to that comment).