[Cialug] Ubuntu 11.04 problems

Dan Hockey icepuck3k at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 12:45:38 CDT 2011

Ubuntu 10.10 would run for days sleeping or hibernating without any problems, so I know It's not the hardware.
After searching the Ubuntu forums there seems to be a common problem with(11.04) sleeping/hibernating on some laptops.
At this point I'm about to go back to 10.10. Outside of the pretty UI, IMO 11.04 doesn't have anything that can't done or found in 10.10.
-dan