[Cialug] Install of Ubuntu 11.04

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 23:26:33 CDT 2011

I installed the above version of Ubuntu on my Acer laptop.  It did not automatically configure a wireless connection for me and when I attempt to configure  a connection to my home network I am unable to save the configuration.  I must be skipping something in the setup because the save button is always grayed out and not available.

I entered my wireless network SSID and BSSID and also tried to enter a route to see if that was what was missing but nothing I have entered up to this point has allowed the save button to be available so that the profile can be saved.  I also entered the WEP key but that did not help either.

Ideas?