[Cialug] Prepping new servers

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Jul 25 16:14:18 CDT 2011

I'm trying to minimize the amount of time (or more importantly, the number
of steps) needed to bring a server up ready to run a certain configuration.

The software needed is a combination of debian packages and python modules
as well as some python code checked out from a git repo.

What would you do? For the moment I'm deploying to EC2 so if there's
something especially EC2 helpful I'm happy to hear about it.

--
Matthew Nuzum