[Cialug] looking for new hosting

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Wed Jul 6 13:23:47 CDT 2011

I'm sort of in the same boat re: godaddy.  I looked at 1&1 (cheaper) and
hover.com (better customer support) and settled on hover.com.  I'm currently
in the process of migrating domains over that-a-way as they come up for
renewal.

Re: hosting your website, I work for LightEdge and I'm responsible for their
"cloud" platform so I'd recommend them :)  If I was just looking for
cheapest possible solution though, amazon does a pretty good job.

-Theron