[Cialug] Question on configuring inbound RDP through QwestActiontec PK5000

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Wed Jan 26 05:55:26 CST 2011

I've done this but I use port forward. Also make sure your OS has remote
access turned on.

At a command prompt type netstat -a and look for port 3389 in the list. If
it isn't there it won't work.

Another thing make sure you version of windows has rdp. Some do some don't.
Like Home version
don't. Pro versions do. Why I don't know, another Microsoftism.

  _____