[Cialug] Media Center...

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:06:02 CST 2011

I'm using the binary nvidia driver.

I also ran Mandriva on it (but 32 bit, was on the HD before I put it in the
Ion box).

Another issue I had with it was using the built in hdmi port, and sending
audio over it.

I have yet to see an Atom processor driven box that had decent speed on it.
You'd think with a quad-core processor (well, dual core HT) it would be OK.

-dc