[Cialug] Media Center...

David Runneals david at runneals.com
Mon Jan 24 02:17:32 CST 2011

Hello Geeks,
I was looking for a good os to put on a media center box (it's an old Dell
Optiplex Desktop)... Was wondering if there is a good OS you would recommend
for it. I have OTA programming only, and no cable. I would like to be able
to save shows and watch them on my laptop and TV later & for it to play
DVDs. I also need it to have a decent web browser for netflix and pandora. I
assume I would need to get a tv tuner & a graphics card with HDMI out.

Thanks much for your help

<http://www.4-h.org/about/revolution/>
David Runneals
E: david at runneals.com