[Cialug] Meeting this week

Edward Meacham ed at edmeacham.com
Thu Jan 20 09:46:51 CST 2011

Bummer - I was looking forward to hearing/seeing the virtualization
presentation.

Semi-OT (sorry):

Dismissing legalities, this could be a cool feature for the group; record
the meetings and make them available for streaming/download. (youtube,
and/or me-I would donate some hosting if the idea is acceptable)
Additionally, if I ever get time to actually ATTEND the meetings, I have a
camcorder that could be used.</self_nomination>

emeacham (@ work)