[Cialug] Meeting this week

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Jan 20 08:43:06 CST 2011

No, no one did, sorry.

When talking it over with Theron, since we were discussing the internal configuration of some pretty major infrastructure for a business, we weren't comfortable recording it without permission from the company.

However, I'm sure that Theron would be glad to tell the story again over a beer or nine.  :)

Sorry,

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net<http://www.AllianceTechnologies.net>
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Not The Usual Security Predictions: 2011
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey
Xbox Kinect camera + Linux = Theron in 3D?

(disclaimer: I don't own a Kinect)

-dc

Anyone want to record Theron and have a decent way to do so?