[Cialug] [Slightly OT] High-speed DSL availability in DSM metro

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Jan 20 07:21:27 CST 2011

They use equipment from Adtran, it can hold either a VDSL or ADSL2+ DSLAM. The ADSL version has 4-8 T1 uplinks and the VDSL version has gigabit ethernet uplinks.

dave

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/

/ensys_BuriedDistribution/MultiPurposeCabinets/PublishingImages/> CoolPed+%20Splice%20Cabinets/CoolPed+-Splice-Cabinets_1_small.png