[Cialug] Android security

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Jan 19 15:33:31 CST 2011

I do not believe that it is patched in 6.1.x.  At least, it's not mentioned in the release notes:  http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Release_Notes#6.1.2

Personally, I am using Firefox and waiting for 7 to hit RC1 status (which is coming soon).

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Not The Usual Security Predictions: 2011
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey