[Cialug] [Slightly OT] High-speed DSL availability in DSM metro

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:05:51 CST 2011

Internet Solver can do the same speeds as the "Heavy Duty Internet", but
we're dependent on having one of the Fiber to the Node cabinets near you.

Last I heard, there was not any public data being made available from Qwest
on their deployment schedule for FttN.

Call Internet Solver, 224-9229, we can let you know if you can currently
qualify.

-dc