[Cialug] Contract Programming

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sat Jan 15 12:19:48 CST 2011

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you have a programming task to do, and you don't have the time or
> skillz to do it yourself, what do you do?
>
> I've used rent-a-coder in the past and was very satisfied with the
> experience.  But it would be nice to hire someone local.

This may or may not be an option for you, but one great possibility is to
find a student who needs some real world experience and oversee them on the
project. It'll put a little money in their pocket and give them something
that will help them when they need a job. Often times students have ample
free time so the money is not even a big deal.

Teach a man to fish, etc.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin