[Cialug] low cost workstation

Anthony Jeffries ajeffri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:16:38 CST 2011

Actually, the microwave transceiver is 150 feet up on the back of the
dish on the tower, so that's not really a problem for us. I haven't
heard of anyone having problems with RF around SSDs. I suspect that if
the SSD is having problems in an RF environment, the rest of the
computer isn't fairing so well either.

As for RF from the SSD, I could see why that might be a problem, but I
haven't tested it.