[Cialug] low cost workstation

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Wed Dec 28 16:09:54 CST 2011

Looking at the physics alone, the way that SSD works, I would expect a
higher frequency and chattier RF created by the devices. This should
mean a lower range effect than you'd get from the RF created by
platter hard drive.

Because you'd generate more RF from SSD, I would expect the chips to
be more resilient than those found in regular hard drives.  However,
if someone is being cheap, it might only be resistant to those
specific frequencies.

-Josh