[Cialug] Wanted: Used Rackmount Server

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Tue Dec 20 19:34:33 CST 2011

Well, looked at the system, and it's not Virtualization capable, and it's a
2.8ghz system, not 3.2.  Dual Xeon 2800DP processors (SL48B) at 2.8ghz, 4GB
RAM.  I did find some rack rails that would likely work for the system.
They aren't integrated rails, they're more like a shelf, but it'd definitely
keep it in the rack. $125 OBO with 2x Seagate Barracuda ES.2 500GB SATA
drives.

Lemme know if there's any interest, otherwise I'll throw it on Craigslist,
kinda need it out of the house, it's just taking up space now.