[Cialug] O.T. stealth drone gps hacked

Dave Hala Jr dave at 58ghz.net
Sat Dec 17 15:16:09 CST 2011

The US military has done some stupid things. However, I'd be willing to
bet that they didn't with this. If they did, we'd never hear about it.

Its more than likely it is mid-level piece of technology that was *shot*
down, rather than brought down, via a GPS Hack. If it hadn't been shot
down, then why do they cover the bottom of it up in the current photo's
being show on CNN.

Secondly, I don't consider FOX a credible news source. FOX is more like
"Entertainment" in the news genre.