[Cialug] Hard drives

ng0g at mchsi.com ng0g at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 2 09:07:01 CST 2011

Dave,

We tried to make a purchase of several drives about three weeks ago and noticed that most places, including newegg were limiting the purchases to "one per customer", and the prices were up.

Interestingly I had a 640GB sata drive go bad in October.  It was about 1.5 years old and under warranty, I got an RMA number and sent it back to Western Digital, they shipped me a 1TB drive the same day mine arrived at their place in California.  They sent the replacement drive by air as I got it within 48 hours.

Steve

Steve Hawkins NG0G
73 49 111 01001001