[Cialug] DSL throddeling?

David Bierce david at bierce.org
Sun Aug 21 16:11:54 CDT 2011

What I used to work for CenturyLink, the answer wouldn't be a definite yet.

My experience, working for them for 2 years, was it was just ineptness over malice . Their entire support infrastructure and internet delivery platform is entirely based on the old school "everything is a circuit" mentality that plagued most of quest prior to the merger. As much as I would like to say they are doing it on purpose, with the exception of Ohio fiber markets  they bought in 2009, they just don't understand packets instead of circuits.