[Cialug] SOT: What is everyone's favorite FOSS CMS these days?

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Aug 11 14:24:06 CDT 2011

I'm looking for an open source CMS or forum system.  I don't need one that is particularly fancy but what I would like it one that is easy to update for security reasons.  Is there one that is easy to do an in-place upgrade on - like WordPress can do?

Easy to get running would be nice too, but security above all else.

I'm looking for voices of experience here: I had a system running Drupal get owned one time, so fool me one, fool me twice, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-Nate