[Cialug] OS CAD

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Wed Aug 10 17:23:06 CDT 2011

I just found an Android app today by Autodesk that allows you to view and edit .dwg files called AutoCAD WS.  Itt's free, so I downloaded it, but I don't have any AutoCAD files to work with to test it out.  If you have a tablet or Android phone, you might want to have a look at that.

-- Matt

Sent from my Viewsonic gTablet