[Cialug] Ubuntu 10.04.3

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 14:55:45 CDT 2011

Well I spoke too soon.  The mouse problem still remains.  I guess it just was on good behaviour for a little while.

I still have a problem with the mouse not being responsive to the left mouse button after a short period of use.  The only solution has been to shut down and reboot Ubuntu.

When I check for updates it tells me that I am up to date.