[Cialug] FF4 Cooke Management?

Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 8 10:38:53 CDT 2011

Lee,

I have not used Windows since Windows 98, but I do use FF.  I set it to
allow all but third party cookies and keep them until "I close Firefox".
  Everytime I close they are all gone.  However there is another program
that stores cookies that many do not know about and that is adobe reader.

Go to the following website and you can see and get rid of them.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Steve