[Cialug] software freedom day

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Mon Sep 20 12:54:04 CDT 2010

another year down - the performer canceled, so there wasn't much noise.
  it was just me the whole time, I talked to 2 people, but I noticed
that 6 or 8 looked at the flyer on the door while waiting for their coffee.

the guy I talked to had installed ubuntu once to play around with it,
and he'd just booted it up recently and started the 10.4 upgrade, but he
took a disk anyhow.

so, not a ton of traffic, but more eyeballs than the previous 3 years.
at least I got my burrito with no line (but don't see what the fuss is, meh)

-barry