[Cialug] Meeting reminder - Wednesday 9/15

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Sep 14 14:28:01 CDT 2010

Yes, we are having a meeting tomorrow night.

The topic will be virtualization, until people get tired of talking about that, at which point we'll start discussing distros and what makes one better over another.

If you ever had acting dreams and wante to play the stereotypical raving Linux fan, feel free to pick an unpopular distro and (humorously) defend it to the death.  No points for being mean, but we'll give points for funny and interesting comments.

You can find a decent list of distros over at http://distrowatch.com/

Distros that may need defending could include (but is not limited to):

* Caldera
* DragonFly BSD
* Yellow Dog
* Slackware
* Symphony
* Red Flag Linux
* BarbieOS
* MS Linux

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701