[Cialug] CentOS & GPT

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Tue Sep 7 15:44:56 CDT 2010

openSUSE has gotten a lot better in the 11.x releases.  You can now do a online distribution upgrade ( 11.1-> 11.2 for example) with relative ease compared to the ugly days of 10.x.

But I'll agree 100% with Josh in the fact that the version lifespan is ridiculously short so be prepared to be upgrading every 6 months or so.

-Matt